About Me

My photo
Here is the official home for the new TheDarthPrime waffle blog...ohhh yeahh!

The Big Part Of My Collection!

The Big Part Of My Collection!

Sunday 20 March 2011

Star Wars Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace


Ok, so I spent the other day just simply watching episode 1! And isn't it weird how your views can change over the years?


If you had asked me what I thought of Episode 1 when it first came out, I would have looked at you and poked you in the eye! But now, I am starting to like it. I love the podrace, and the fight scenes. I love the way the storyline is fairly simple to follow...

Two jedis try to make peace,

2. they fail,

3. they go help queen

4. Get shot at

5. Break down on random planet

6. Get fixed

7. Go do political crap for half an hour

8. Go home and do some good old fighting

9. Celebrate


Wow, when I put it like that, it doesn't look that simple haha!

But you know what? Who cares? It's Star wars!!!!


So, I watched it, and loved it, nothing new there. There is nothing wrong with that film...bar the hours worth of pointless politics..but that even interested me this time round!

Yes Jar Jar Binks can be annoying..but the film started off a new generation of Star wars fans, and for that, I cannot say it sucks!

If it wasn't for this film, I would still to this day think Star wars was utter trash!


But, you know what I say, just watch it back..right now! Look at it fully, forget what all the critics say, and the people who just want everything to be like the originals! See it like I did, a new lot of films, and I think...no wait, I guarntee...You will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment