About Me

My photo
Here is the official home for the new TheDarthPrime waffle blog...ohhh yeahh!

The Big Part Of My Collection!

The Big Part Of My Collection!

Friday 18 March 2011

What Came In The Post...


Ok, so for the last week, i have been eagerly awaiting the biggest parcel, I am ever likely to get.
And yesterday, it came, something magnificant, something sleek, something shiny, something...Royal
That's right as you can see by the photo, it's the 1999 Star Wars - Episode 1 Royal Naboo Cruiser.
What a item to own, i must say that I wanted this more than I wanted the new Millenium Falcon, (which is selling for a stupid amount, doesn't stop me wanting one though) and I am glad I did choose this over the MF, because this thing is just simply amazing!
It can either be used a vehicle or a playset, and have loads of sections and moveable parts. I have to say, for an item that came out in 1999, this is probably able to keep up with some of the newer things from Hasbro.
I give this ten out of ten....easily! And so, I shall stop waffling and just let you save the image you see before you, and stare at it, till your eyes burn away!
Ta ra for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment